

Bob and I were sound asleep two nights ago when I heard Tye talking. I started to get up to go check on him and he came walking in our bedroom. We thought their was no way that he could have gotten out of his crib, but he did. His room was just as we left it when we put him to bed. The following day Bob put him in the crib and sure enough he started to climb out by stretching his leg all the way up to the railing and pulling himself up. At nap time we had not figured out what to do with the crib so we let him sleep in it one more time. After his nap he was waiting behind the door for Bob. We came to the conclusion that it was not a one time thing so we better do something. We were able to find the directions to the crib and convert it to a toddler bed....not exactly what we want to worry about now with the surgery coming up.

No comments:
Post a Comment